Friday 19 June 2009

Skepticspotting

On Wednesday 17th June 2009 I attended the live recording of the Little Atoms radio show and podcast at the “School of Life” in Marchmont Street, London.

Neil and Padraig’s special guest on this occasion was the author and journalist, Jon Ronson. At the start of the recording Jon commented on the number of eminent sceptics gathered at the intimate recording, which included Ariane Sherine, Ben Goldacre and Sid The Skeptic from Viz magazine. Jon inspired me to once more start up my copy of Photoshop in honour of a great evenings entertainment and skeptic spotting.

Click Image to Enlarge

I was also delighted to have the chance to go for a drink and a curry with the hosts and some of my fellow skeptics after the recoding. Although the wife was not especially pleased when I got back to the station at 1:10am and required a lift having spent all my taxi tokens on beer and curry.

No comments: